"Am I the woman I think I am, the woman I want to be? More importantly, am I the woman the Savior needs me to be? " — Sheri L. Dew
Monday, December 15, 2014
Hello again!
So after attending the Family History Sunday School class that was started in my ward yesterday. I decided it was time for me to start blogging again. I don't know if I will have anything profound to say or if I will have anything exciting going on in my life so this blog may be just a lot of blabber. If that's the case I apologize in advance unless of course you enjoy then I will try and blabber as much as possible.
I guess I should start out by saying I have a new job. I no longer work for Bowman's Pharmacy. I now work for Harmon's Pharmacy. I am still a pharmacy technician with no inclination to become a pharmacist. The main difference between Bowman's and Harmon's is I am a float technician. So I work at whichever Harmon's needs me the most that day. For the most part my schedule is made a month in advance with very few if any changes with the exception of this wonderful month of December (which has yet to have had a significant snow fall). However, the changes were for the better as they caused me to be working closer to home. I have been so grateful that we haven't had a good amount of snow yet this year because of all the extra driving I am doing compared to my last job. Though I still want it to be a white Christmas this year. For driving purposes - no snow please. For Christmas purposes - lots of snow please. :)
I have been attending a mid-singles adult ward for I would say the last six months. While it hasn't really increased my prospects of finding someone to marry. It has been an adventure. I still don't have a calling and my work schedule doesn't permit me to attend many activities. Though lately when there have been activities I could attend I haven't felt up to it. An example of one that I wish I could attend but won't be able to is happening tonight at 7:30 pm, of course I will be working in Salt Lake until 9 pm. So no Improvables for me today. :(
I should go this Friday and get my Improvables fix but lately I have found when I am home and I don't have to go to work I struggle with the desire to leave the house. Its a problem I'd say because a girl does need to get out and do something fun every once in a while especially if she doesn't feel like it.
I feel like I have so much I want to and should do that sometimes I just end up watching Supernatural instead. So many books to read. So many things to crochet. So many names to enter into Family Search. Once I get started on any of those things I never want to stop. Perhaps that is why I have a hard time getting started because I feel like once I start I won't do anything else. Though that's exactly where I need to be at especially with entering names into Family Search.
I will be back tomorrow. Don't wait up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment