Sunday, January 25, 2009

Infinite Worth

Somebody came and sang this in Relief Society today for our closing song. I had never heard it before and it is a great song.

I Am of Infinite Worth (by Janice Kapp Perry)

All I need do is remember
If ever I wonder if I am of worth
I remember my Saviour what he did for me
When he lived among men on this earth
Pain and unspeakable sorrow
He bore for my sins there in Gethsemane
And he gave up his life as he hung on the cross
And he did it all for me

For I am of worth
Of infinite worth
My Saviour, Redeemer, loves me
Yes, I am of worth
Of infinite worth
I'll be all he wants me to be
I will praise him
I will serve him
I will grow in his love
And fulfill my divine destiny

Lovingly Jesus is watching
He knows I am worth all he suffered for me
So I will fulfill my own mission in life
Ever following him, faithfully
Line upon line I am striving
Not seeking the honor or praise of mankind
I will seek for the joy of celestial reward
Till all that God offers is mine

For I am of worth
Of infinite worth
My Saviour, Redeemer, loves me
Yes, I am of worth
Of infinite worth
I'll be all he wants me to be
I will praise him
I will serve him
I will grow in his love
And fulfill my divine destiny

I couldn't find the above song on youtube. This is another song by Janice Kapp Perry.

No comments: