Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Short Update

I don't have much going on in my life right now. I am focusing on exercising every day and I am reading books and working. I am also going to start working on Family History again. I also want to start crocheting a lot more.

I am currently reading Mistborn which I am almost done with. After that I will be reading Vampire Academy. I better go and eat my breakfast and get my lunch and dinner ready for work.

Have a great day!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Don't have much going on in my life right now" is often a tremendous spiritual opportunity. For example, the chance to focus on exercise sounds really great. Sounds like you are on the edge of some cool things. Am looking forward to hearing about them. Good luck with the crocheting! anyway, be encouraged and stay joyful.