Obviously it has been a while since I posted anything. So I thought I should do a brief update this morning.
Yesterday I went on a date and had a really good time. I got to go to restaurant I have been wanting to go to for years and went and saw "How to train a dragon". The food and movie were both really good. The company was really great also. We had over an hour between dinner and movie. It was nice we got to talk in between and there weren't ever any awkward silences. :) We have an ever growing list of movies we want to watch together, which I think is pretty awesome! :0)
My sister, mom, and I are doing the Biggest Loser Round 2. Last time my sister one but I am determined to be the winner this time. Tomorrow I am getting a program called "My Weight Loss Coach" for my Nintendo DS I am excited to try it. It comes with a pedometer and I think it will be really helpful.
Besides those 2 things, life is good as always, working, reading, watching tv & movies, facebooking (way too much), etc. I would like to get back into Family History and Crocheting. I also want to work on making jewelry and watches with the beads and tools that I have.
Hope you all have a fabulous Sunday! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment