Not that I was really that concerned about it (especially since it is the first one for this course and Chemistry is my major so hopefully I'm not too scared of it).
The most stressful part of my testing experience was finding a W parking lot to park in since I have a W parking pass which is great for the Layton campus but I didn't like it so much for the Ogden campus. They sure aren't marked very well. When I finally found a parking lot I was positive was a W parking lot then I got to hike up to the Science Building to go to the testing center to take my test. I found out that I was the first person in my online class to take the test, which I thought was pretty cool. They should give extra credit points for that. =0)
I didn't have enough time to take my computer exams so some other day I will have to do so.
I called my sister to wish her Happy Birthday and found out everybody in her family have strep throat including her, which is definitely no fun for her birthday. The went to the doctor yesterday and got medications so at least they are on the road to recovery. She said she went to the pharmacy and thought of me when she was there (because I work in a pharmacy in case you didn't know).
Well I best be off to work now. I only work for 4 hours which is really strange cause typically (or what typically used to be) I would work for at least 10 hours everytime I worked. So 4 hours is nice for a change. I am even working 40 hours a week now which is more than I was working before and I am having shorter shifts except for Fridays.
Have a fabulous day.
No comments:
Post a Comment