"Am I the woman I think I am, the woman I want to be? More importantly, am I the woman the Savior needs me to be? " — Sheri L. Dew
Ouch that looks painful. What did you do? Thank you for the sweet comments you made.
I was upstairs in the office and one of my brothers had his shoes in the middle of the floor and I whacked my arm on the table nearby. Your welcome.
I stepped on the shoes or tripped over them or something. I'm not really sure which it all happened so fast.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Ouch that looks painful. What did you do? Thank you for the sweet comments you made.
I was upstairs in the office and one of my brothers had his shoes in the middle of the floor and I whacked my arm on the table nearby.
Your welcome.
I stepped on the shoes or tripped over them or something. I'm not really sure which it all happened so fast.
Post a Comment