Sunday, May 25, 2008

Your You


Okay so I just took this quiz on facebook called Stylish, Smart, or Social, Which are you? My results were (I know you all are in complete suspense as to my results) Your You! You may not be the smartist (yes it was spelled incorrectly) or the stylish or the most social but you have your own qualities and that's great! Now doesn't that just make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

I can't believe in 6 days we are leaving on our vacation. I have so much I want to do still and probably not enough time to do it.

Today I am teaching a primary lesson. I think I have taught 3 out of the last 4 Sundays but that's okay because I will be out of the town the next 2 Sundays. So I've made up for that. We have 3 primary teachers for our class (which is actually two classes combined) and we rotate who teaches. Which is nice because you don't have to teach every week, though I wouldn't mind that either.

No comments: