Sunday, June 1, 2008

Vacation Day 1









From Utah to Nebraska. We left Utah around 9 am. I'm not sure on the exact time and reached Kearney, Nebraska about 10:30 pm Utah time (11:30 pm here).The car ride was surprisingly peaceful. The portable dvd player was on all day and with mp3 players and gameboys the kids were able to keep themselves entertained and never even once asked Are we there yet? Well Amy did as a joke and Joey did when we had almost arrived like 30 minutes beforehand. Today we are going to go to church and then continue on our way to Nauvoo.
I almost forgot to explain the pictures and add at least one more. I was taking pictures of the scenery with my phone and was trying to get a picture of this huge cloud. When I took the picture I could see the reflection of mom's foot in the picture. She props them up on the dashboard sometimes when we travel long distances. I thought it was funny and had to post it.

2 comments:

Gorignak said...

Have a nice time! Are you going to do a session at the temple there?

Girl with a Magical Name said...

My parents did but we didn't really plan for that and I haven't got the new updated recommend yet.