Thursday, April 23, 2009

Cleaning Up

Today I am cleaning up. Granted where I live doesn't get to be too much of a disaster but most of the stuff I am doing today is stuff I have wanted to do since I moved in. I swept and vacuumed all of the floors downstairs. I have done that a few times I have lived here so it wasn't the first time. My goal is to take pictures of my place and post them on my blog today. Downstairs is ready except that I am going to wash a couple of rugs before I take pictures. I have to go to the store and buy bathroom cleaner as I don't have any. I am also going to vacuum upstairs. I still have two plastic boxes with stuff in them that I am going to sort and put where I want them to be. Then I will be able to bring those boxes to my parents since they are their boxes. I am so glad to have a dresser now because I can put stuff in there that I didn't have a place for before. =0)

I will be posting pictures later on today. I'm not sure when because I will be going to the Salt Lake Library with my mom today and I also am going to sort through my clothes and make a trip to the D.I. and of course I will have to look around. I have a few things I am looking for.

Have a great day! =0)

No comments: