Saturday, November 7, 2009

Halloween

So for work I dressed up as Blackmail on Friday the day before Halloween. I believe I took a picture but I don't recall how good it is. It is still on my phone however and I don't feel like walking over to get the cord to connect it to the computer to upload photos at the moment so you will just have to be patient and wait for me to upload the pictures. Hopefully that will occur tomorrow as I have other pictures I want to upload for another blog entry I would like to make.

Halloween night I went to a friend's house and we played games and watched a movie and even went to the Bishop's house to visit. Though the Bishop had already gone to bed. Though we visited with his wife and she called our nice group Shaun and his harem. It was a fun night and much better than what I would have done which was stay at home and do whatever.

1 comment:

Girl with a Magical Name said...

I love how the date on the picture says 2/3/2006 even though it was 10/31/2009. :)