Yesterday I made a schedule with everything I want to do during the week. I have been spending too much time online and want to have a more productive lifestyle. There are things that I want to do but haven't been doing because I needed to readjust my priorities that is what I am doing this week. I got up this morning and prayed and studied my scriptures (Power Hour). Afterwards I exercised. I have also worked on Laundry and got my lunch ready for work. Now I am going to finish getting ready for work and all of my tasks I scheduled for this morning will be completed. Actually extra tasks will be completed because I didn't plan to do laundry this morning. After work I will be having dinner, washing dishes, having Family Home Evening, Reading a Book and writing in my journal. I will be going to bed at 9:00 pm because I am getting up at 5 am on the days that I work in order to get the things done I want to in the morning.
Have a great day everybody!!
1 comment:
You go girl!!!! I'll try to follow your example!
Post a Comment