"Am I the woman I think I am, the woman I want to be? More importantly, am I the woman the Savior needs me to be?
"
— Sheri L. Dew
Sunday, April 7, 2013
Just a quick post!
Yesterday was a great day. Watched conference, bought more storage boxes to sort boxes in my storage unit. Bought The Lord of the Rings Extended Editions from a friend. Also bought The Hobbit. Went to Improv and went out to eat at Denny's afterwards with a friend and her kids and some of the members of the Improvables. It was a fun time!
Today I have watched conference and during the next session we will be going to my sister's house for my nephew's 4th birthday celebration.
Keep posted as I will be writing many awesome things on here in the next few days, weeks, and months! Its going to be fabulous!
1 comment:
We shoulda had cake. Oh well, I guess it was healthier with out it, right?
Post a Comment