Tuesday, January 15, 2008

6:15 am

So here I am on day #2 of playing Mom. I guess playing isn't really the right word. Being a mom is a very important job. I never completely realized how stressful parenting can be.

It's much easier after all the boys go to school and just my sister is at home but it still can be stressful.

I am planning to finish my math homework today and work on assignments for my other classes. I worked on math all day yesterday and the only reason I didn't finish was because I wasn't sure where the review questions we are suppose to complete are located (luckily there are only 3 of them).

I started reading Book of the Dead by Patricia Cornwell yesterday. This is the first book I have read by her (though I own many that I received after my grandma passed away). The first chapter had me glued to the book it was creepy and intriguing all at the same time. I started the second chapter but it wasn't as intriguing as the first but I'm sure as I get further into the book I won't want to put it down. One of my goals this year is to read more books (and actually read the books I get from the library). I also will stay caught up (or perhaps ahead) on schoolwork to avoid the problem I had last semester of procrastinating in the class I found difficult and having to do a lot of work in that class at the end of the semester.

Well its about time to go upstairs and have breakfast and be mom for a day. I have math class at 5:30 pm and institute at 7:30 pm so I guess I'll be mom until my dad gets home or until I leave for class.

Hope whoever reads this has a great day! =0)

No comments: