Thursday, January 31, 2008

Today's Plans

Today I will be working on Intermediate Algebra to review for our first exam we are having today.

Hopefully my homework for that class won't take all day but I don't think it will since it is review and not new stuff I am learning. I am not too worried about this test despite that it is the first test of this class and you never really know what to expect from a test for a class until you take the first one.

Then I hope to finish up Chapter 3 for Music of World Cultures and then finish up Tutorial 3 in Chemistry and start on Tutorial 4. Then work on Lesson 4 in Introduction to Fiction.

I have Intermediate Algebra at 5:30 pm. Friday I work all day from 9 am to 9 pm and then I work Saturday probably from 9 am to 7 pm. I don't have a copy of the schedule for February yet because the last time I was at work, there wasn't a printer hooked up to the laptop yet to print out the schedule. The schedule is made a month at a time.

Last night I went to Dig It a production my brother participated in it was fun and cute. Though I'd have to say I liked Confucious the best.

Well I best get to working on my Intermediate Algebra. Have a great day!

No comments: