Monday, January 14, 2008

Playing Mom

So today my mom left at 7:00 am to go help my grandpa who is in the hospital for a week or so due to back surgery. He is doing fine physically but not that great mentally. The hospital requested that someone from the family be there with him all the time. So my aunt stayed with him yesterday and all night last night and my mom left this morning and will be staying there until sometime on Tuesday. He has been really confused and doesn't even know how my mom is sometimes.

So today I had to get all my brothers off to school two of them weren't a problem, but one of them decided to be a problem and disrespectful and it took him an hour and a half to eat his breakfast and he didn't even get done before going to school. It can be a stressful job being a mom especially when the kids are trying to make it more difficult. I really do want kids of my own someday but I am grateful for this experience right now because it helps me to know that parenting isn't an easy job and it's something that needs to be prepared for. If I ever get married I'd like to have as many kids as the Lord provides me with. I don't see the point in taking birth control or other methods to prevent getting pregnant unless I have health issues that would cause pregnancy to be very dangerous for me.

So I am going to spend majority of the day doing homework. I really need to clean my room and do some laundry but we will see if that happens today or tomorrow. The most important thing is to get my math homework done since it is due tomorrow evening.

If anybody ever reads this I hope you have a great day. =0)

No comments: