Monday, January 21, 2008

The new expanded pharmacy

So the construction at the pharmacy I work at is pretty much done. Yesterday all the employees went in and restocked the shelves and a few other tasks, unfortunately it took 8 hours and pretty much ruined the Sunday I had planned. Which was come home from church plan my schedule for the week, read books, and spend time with my family. Instead I came home from church, changed my clothes to go to work and was there until 11 pm so afterwards I came home and went to bed.

Today I work at 4 and was told I could come in at anytime that I want I could come in at 9 this morning if I wanted to. Obviously I didn't choose that option since it is 9:03 am right now. I have 3 homework assignments I needed to finish by tomorrow and I work 9-5 tomorrow, have class at 5:30, and institute at 7:30. So tomorrow won't be a very successful day to do homework either unless I get up quite early in the morning.

So I decided I'd work on my homework today and if I get done before 4:00 then maybe I'll head into work then, without going in early today I am already getting like 10 hours or more of overtime.

Have a great snowy day! (I'm just glad I don't have to go anywhere until around 4 this afternoon--I don't mind the snow it's the driving in it that I don't like).

No comments: