So while I was working yesterday we were listening to 98.7 I forgot how much I enjoy this station.
This is a song that played on that station and I remember thinking I haven't heard this song forever.
This next song that I heard yesterday on the radio as well reminded me of this guy in high school that my best friend April had a crush on named Cody. He liked to give me and this other guy (Justin) in one of our classes a hard time saying Justin had a crush on me or soemthing. I can remember Cody singing this song quite a bit when I was around. Well I am not sure if he sang it or not but for some reason whenever I hear this song it reminds of that time.
Speaking of songs reminding me of of the past. My sister always seemed to have this song stuck in her head. Even though I didn't hear it on the radio yesterday I wanted to post it anyway. I won't even go into her moment of singing "The Old Gray Mare She Ain't What She Used To Be". =0)
I didn't know Cat Deeley was going to be on announcing her at the beginning. Cool Beans. I think that is her name (Cat Deeley) and if I am thinking correctly she is on So You Think You Can Dance.
Which leads me to my next youtube video that I wasn't planning on doing anymore until I typed So You Think You Can Dance. Then I better get back to reading Chapter 2 in my history book and they should be almost done putting in my new windshield and then I can get my car and inspected on Saturday at Burt Brothers or maybe today depending on what kind of time I have.
This was the first season I watched So You Can Think You Can Dance and Benji was my favorite. This was my favorite routine that Benji & Donyelle danced. Though I enjoyed them all.
Time to be productive now! =0)
1 comment:
For a second I thought you were posting the grey mare song. But this one is sooooo much better! "Walking on, Walking on broken glass!! Walking on glass, walking on broken....."
Post a Comment