So I woke up at 6:22 am, watched an episode of Monk, got dressed and went to Burt Brothers to get my car inspected and then I went to work and did inventory. Then I went and got my car from Burt Brothers and came home.
I watched my brother play Zelda for a little while. Then I came into my room to start working on the three things I need to do today which are homework, prepare my primary lesson and clean my room. I am feeling quite tired at the moment and I am hoping having my fan on and drinking some water will help get me energized.
On Monday somebody will be coming to change up our dish network just a tad so I need to make sure I get my room clean though I don't think it's that bad it's just a matter of doing it. I have a bunch of television shows to watch and a movie I rented from the redbox. So that will be a perfect activity for cleaning my room especially the tv shows as I have seen most of them before so I won't feel the need to pay close attention.
Here is a clip of the movie I rented called "The Riddle". I hope it's good.
Here is another clip of Benji and Donyelle for your enjoyment.
No comments:
Post a Comment