So I am leaving tomorrow after church to do some Pharmacy continuing education. I am bringing my laptop and should have internet access there. I mostly want it so I can check into my flight on Thursday. I am nervous and excited all in one. Mostly I am nervous because I am going by myself. Though not nervous enough to not go at all. I am not really planning on doing much there except maybe eating at a restaurant there that has Sushi.
I still need to finish with my room and check into my flight and prepare my primary lesson for tomorrow. It has been nice not to work today.
I am also bringing my scriptures, nintendo ds, and two books by Stephenie Meyers.
Hope you all have a great week.
1 comment:
Always a good idea to check out your flights. My son just returned from his mission and his plane was delayed long enough to miss his connecting flight and he didn't make it home until the next day.
Post a Comment