Today in primary I taught about obeying the law. It is important to obey the law because it protects us. I used toy animals in my lesson and let each child pick an animal and take one home. Our class was loud today. I forgot how noisy that class can be. I got used to having only 2 or 3 kids in my class so having 8 was quite different. Though it didn't bother me as much as it had in the past for them to be noisy. Though I tried to keep them reverent majority of the time which was a difficult task.
It was nice to teach those children again because I had been teaching them before so I was excited to teach them again even though I slightly remembered how difficult it can be to teach with a lot of talking that keeps going on. I just hope they got something from the lesson.
I watched Camp Rock last Friday Night with 2 of my brothers and 1 of my sister and later my brother who wasn't home watched it twice that same night.
This probably is my favorite song from the movie. I don't know if I will by the movie however though I might by the soundtrack.
2 comments:
Katie, I have read quite a few of your posts. I really enjoy them. I especially have enjoyed reading about your primary calling. I think Primary is where it's at, and it's not the program, it's the kids! I have to spend a lot more time on your posts, you have a lot on here!!! Thanks for sharing your life. You are a totally wonderful person and I'm so blessed to have known you since you were born. You hold a special place in my heart!
I love you!
Post a Comment