
Then I will be all done for the semester. I am still in the process of determining what I am going to do for fall semester. Though right now I am feeling like I should only take one or two classes a semester. Sure that means I'll most likely have to pay for them out of pocket but who cares. For a while now I have been feeling that way that I should still continue my education but not take a full load because of my job. I want to have time to read the Today's Technician magazine that I have been getting and do an overabundance of CE's so I know that I have met my requirements. I want to change my major to something that gets me a variety of subjects, so that I can be better prepared for the future and to help my children in school, whether it is helping them with their homework, or teaching them at home. I'd like to have the knowledge to feel confident either way because it is hard to know what will be best for my future children and even though it seems right now that there is no chance of me getting married. I know that is not the case and that it is suppose to happen someday. The best thing I can do is prepare myself the best way I can to be a good mom, which is why I want to take a class or two at a time and continue my education instead of quit altogether which was a thought that also crossed my mind yesterday. Though the video we were watching about families mentioned that continuing education is important. I just know I have felt I have had so much going on lately that I barely have time for myself let alone do the things I would like to do. I'd like to have time to sit down and watch a movie with Amy, play board games with Joe, watch Harry Potter with Spencer, and play video games with Ben. Currently I don't have time for that but would love to help them with their schoolwork and then afterwards do something fun with them of their choice. Instead of having them always wanting to do something fun with me and me not being able to do so because I have so much schoolwork to do or because I have to go to work or what not. So I'm not going to give up on my education altogether. I'm just going to change my major (primarily to something I can do mostly online) so I can spend more time with my siblings cause that is something I have wanted to do for a long time. That is one of the main reasons I am looking forward to this summer and our vacation because I will get to do just that. Also I intend on doing a lot of reading. I also plan to go the gym every day especially before our vacation because I know we will be doing a lot of walking around and I'd like to be in better shape for that. I think that would be another advantage of not having as much school going on is I will have more time to exercise and/or I will be able to get more sleep or the amount of sleep I need before getting up and exercising.
No comments:
Post a Comment