before I head off to work. I got a good amount of homework done yesterday. I still have a ways to go. I have chemistry and more math today. Today I will be at work until 5 and then I have class at 5:30 and then I should come home and do homework. I don't know if that is going to happen though. I work all day Friday so I know I most likely won't be doing any homework then. Saturday I don't work until 2 so I'll work on some homework that day but I also want to clean my room before going to work and put the shelves that are out in the garage down in my room and organize my books. Which is why I need to clean my room. Maybe I could do that tonight after class and then the shelves could be brought down to my room whenever. That would probably work.Not to mention I have cold, which is so much fun.

Now for the flair of the day!
No comments:
Post a Comment