Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Disappointed in Matt's Makeover & Funny Mom Video


Last night I watched this week's episode of Beauty and the Geek. I was very disappointed in Matt's makeover. His clothes were great but his hair not so much. His teammate kept talking about how great he looked. I didn't like his hair at all. I think it was better before. His glasses also really bother me. I think that's because you can't see his eyes very well through them. Nonetheless he is still my favorite one of the geeks and I am glad his team won the soap opera challenge. I look forward to seeing what else Matt brings to the show. Too bad he is only 21.

My sister sent this video of a lady singing about things a mom may say in a typical day. So enjoy.


Last but not least the flair of the day. I am actually going to choose three since I missed Monday and Tuesday. The joys of having a cold that makes you tired and all you want to do is lay in bed and watch tv or sleep.


No comments: