Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Sad News


I read in someone's blog yesterday that somebody in my previous ward killed themselves Sunday morning. I don't know who it was but it is really sad to know that could happen to anyone even if they are members of the church. It is not easy being a young single adult it is the time in your life when you are trying to figure out what you want to do with your life and figure out where you fit in. It can be a very depressing and hard time especially if you feel you don't have any support or friends. I don't know what the case was with this girl but I hope that I was friendly to her and included her or in the very least that I knew who she was. It's hard at a time like this because even though you may not have been able to change anything that happened you have a hope inside of you that you could have changed the outcome. I know that Heavenly Father and Jesus love me and they loved her very much. They are the best support and friends any of us could ever have. So I am going to leave my entry for today as this and of course include some related flair.

No comments: