I actually got to log on to facebook and was able to get on here to post in my blog. My computer has decided to be a pain and not connect to the internet but luckily I got a chance to log on upstairs for some strange unknown reason.
I have two tests and one quiz today and then I will be school free for the summer. I so don't won't to go back in the fall. We shall see what happens.
I'm going to push my luck and see if I can get on you tube to find a video to post! *crosses fingers*
Sorry I can't post a flair button because they are stored on my computer downstairs. Though I am going to attempt to find another video for your enjoyment.
This guy is so hilarious!
The Book of Mormon
Super Mario Elder
My mom knows this song!
No comments:
Post a Comment