Thursday, November 6, 2008

Homework Day

Today is another day that I am going to spend the day doing homework. I am just about to go and have some breakfast but I am going to finish watching Numbers first. I would like to spend the whole day just watching tv but I better get as much homework done today as possible and maybe on Saturday I can spend the whole day doing whatever.

I have had part of this song going through my head off and on for a few weeks now and decided to look for it on youtube.


Last night I had a dream that my mom, aunt, and I were at a hotel. I don't know where we were. My youngest sister and nephew were there as well. I'm not sure what my sister and nephew were doing but I think they were playing like in a playroom somewhere in the hotel and we weren't concerned about them. My mom, aunt, and I were in line at a restaurant the hotel had which served just about everything. Somebody I know from where I work was working in this restaurant. We saw him from a distance and I remember somebody saying he wasn't very good looking but I disagreed though I didn't say it out loud to whoever that person was. Anyway as we got closer in line, a couple from my ward came up and talked to me and said how much their daughter enjoyed me in the calling I had (it must have been young women's or something). So the guy I know from work was slicing something on a meat slicer and he had cut part of his finger off (I think it was his pinkie). He had a bandaid on it but it was pretty red though I don't think it was dripping. Anyway he promised he wouldn't get any of his blood in our food. My aunt and mom got their food and went back to our room. The restaurant was quite busy and the guy from work was getting stressed especially with his hurt finger and asked if I could come back and help. He had me put a potato in water to boil and I remember looking for something to poke a hole in the potato and wanted to use a fork but found a sharp knife so I used that. I almost put it back in the drawer after but realized I shouldn't do that because it needed to be washed. I told the guy I know from work that he should probably put his finger in a cup in the fridge so it can be reattached. It was cut down to the 2nd knuckle. I don't think it ever ended up in the fridge. I do remember at one point I felt the finger and it felt cool to the touch and I took that as a good sign but wrapped it up carefully in an alcohol wipe. I think I had every intention of putting it in the fridge. I don't think he ever made it to the hospital to get it fixed in my dream but I wanted to go with him or take him even though I was on vacation.

I hope that dream wasn't too gruesome for anyone but I guess it doesn't bother as much because I had a job where that was a risk factor if you weren't careful while cleaning the slicer. Luckily nobody cut their finger that badly when I worked there.

Well Numbers is over now. I am going to have some breakfast and work on homework.

Have a great day.

No comments: