I have worked on homework quite a bit today. I also played a game on my Nintendo DS.
This Youtube video is the game I have been playing. It is quite addictive. I like to find the objects. I haven't played a game this engaging in quite some time (though I haven't played many video games this year).
I did some family history but I think I will do quite a bit more tomorrow after I get my lesson for primary ready. We are doing the primary program tomorrow as well. Which well make Sacrament Meeting go by quickly. I am looking forward to it even though I will be participating and not enjoying it out in the congregation.
Well I am going to go find something to eat because I am quite hungry and I don't know for sure what I will do afterwards. I should do some reading in The Travels of Marco Polo but we shall see.
Have a Good One! =0)
No comments:
Post a Comment