Friday, November 21, 2008

Selling some of my DVDs

10 Things I Hate About You
PG-13
$5.00

8 Min Arms & Abs/ Buns & Legs
$5.00

A Boyfriend for Christmas
$5.00

Abandon
PG-13
$5.00

American Mormon & American Mormon In Europe
$5.00

Around the World in 80 Days
PG
$5.00

Barbershop
PG-13
$5.00

Beauty and the Beast
G
$2.00

Bewitched
PG-13
$5.00

Click
PG-13
$5.00

Clueless
PG-13
$5.00

Corpse Bride
PG
$5.00

Coyote Ugly
PG-13
$5.00

Crossroads
PG-13
$5.00

Cursed
PG-13
$5.00

Dawson's Creek Complete Series
$100.00

Dragnet 14 Episodes
$5.00

Elizabethtown
PG-13
$5.00

Freaky Friday
PG
$5.00

Gilmore Girls Season 1 & 2 (Season 1 missing D2 but have D1 of Season 3)
$30.00

Groundhog Day
PG
$5.00

Hitch
PG-13
$5.00

Holes
PG
$5.00

Homeless to Harvard
NR
$5.00

I'll Be Seeing You
PG-13
$5.00

Intolerable Cruelty
PG-13
$5.00

King Kong
PG-13
$5.00

Legally Blonde
PG-13
$5.00

Legally Blonde 2
PG-13
$5.00

Life or Something Like it
PG-13
$5.00

Lord of the Rings Fellowship
PG-13
$5.00

Lord of the Rings Return of the King
PG-13
$5.00

Lord of the Rings Two Towers
PG-13
$5.00

Must Love Dogs
PG-13
$5.00

Napoleon Dynamite
PG
$5.00

Olive Juice
PG-13
$5.00

One Tree Hill Season 1
$15.00

Pilates for Beginners
$2.00

Popeye Cartoons-2 Disc
$5.00

Prancer
G
$5.00

Providence Collection
NR
$10.00

Red Eye
PG-13
$5.00

Scoop
PG-13
$5.00

Shall We Dance?
PG-13
$5.00

Significant Others The Series
NR
$5.00

Spanglish
PG-13
$5.00

Spanglish (still in shrinkwrap)
PG-13
$5.00

Spiderman
PG-13
$5.00

Spiderman 2
PG-13
$5.00

Teen Witch
PG-13
$5.00

Teen Wolf & Teen Wolf Too
PG
$5.00

The Cat's Meow
PG-13
$5.00

The Christmas Box/Timepiece
G
$5.00

The Da Vinci Code
PG-13
$5.00

The Lady and the Highway Man
$2.00

The Little Princess w/ Shirley Temple
G
$2.00

The Notebook
PG-13
$5.00

The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
PG
$5.00

The Terminal
PG-13
$5.00

The Twilight Zone Season 1
$10.00

The Wedding Date
PG-13
$5.00

The Wedding Singer
NR
$5.00

Tim McGraw Greatest Video Hits
$2.00

Tummy Tone Party Zone
NR
$2.00

Veggie Tales Lord of the Beans
$5.00

When Innocence is Lost
$2.00

Woman Wanted
14A
$2.00

Young Frankenstein
PG
$5.00

If you are interested in any of these DVDs, leave a comment on this post (or email me if you know my address). You will have to come to my house to pick them up, but I will save them for you if you contact me about them. I will delete the movies off the list when they sell.

Today I will be at work until 4 and then I will be home reading Marco Polo-The Travels. On Saturday I will be home most of the except when I go and take the Marco Polo Quiz.

No comments: