Saturday, November 1, 2008

Homework, Monopoly, Wingers

Today I got quite a bit of homework done, though I am not done yet. I worked on homework for 30 minutes to an hour and then would play Monopoly for a break. Then work on homework again etc.

I also checked out LDS dating sites today. I found somebody I haven't talked to in a long time. It will be interesting to see what happens with that. He just asked me if I was dating anyone.

I also went to Winger's today with my family. It was great cause I finally got to satisfy my sticky fingers craving with a sticky fingers salad. =0) I also bought some asphalt pie. The waitress said she gave me the biggest piece she saw. It was pretty big. I let my mom and dad try some before I had any.

Well time to get back to my conversation. Have a great day! =0)

No comments: