So I am having a hard time falling asleep. I thought I had turned my laptop off and apparently it was still on so now I am surfing the web. I did get some laundry done which was good.
I am no longer sick. I even went to work and worked an 11 hour shift. I will be doing the same thing later on today (since it is Wednesday now). So now I am going to post some youtube videos. Enjoy!
The first and second videos I posted because I watched those television shows yesterday (about 3 hours ago). The third video I posted because one of the pharmacists was singing it at work and it was stuck in my head. The fourth video I posted because the other pharmacist was going to watch the real version but I could only post the lego version.
Chuck Bartowski & Sarah Walker
One Tree Hill
Country Club
Lego White & Nerdy
No comments:
Post a Comment