Sunday, July 20, 2008

I Miss You



I do miss my Grandpa H and it's nice to look back and remember all the things I remember about him. Like this son says I know he is in a better place. I know he is happy and I know I miss him and all his family that is here on earth misses him. We are also happy for him that he is with his parents and other relatives and friend.

I miss my Grandma K as well and even though it has been a few years since she passed away. I still miss her. I am so glad she was able to be in pictures with Amy and even though Amy doesn't remember her it is so great that Amy can look at those pictures and know that she loves and cares about her and since Amy's middle name is my Grandma K's first name I think that is another great blessing for my sister Amy. I will always be grateful to my Grandma K for teaching me how to crochet. I think of her and remember her teaching me everytime I crochet.

I am so grateful for the knowledge that I will get to see my Grandpa H and Grandma K again. It would be very difficult to deal with losing them without that knowledge.

No comments: