Monday, July 7, 2008

I Should Be Sleeping

So I woke up a little after 3 and I'm not sure why but I have been just looking at stuff on the internet since then. I am planning to go to the hospital today to see grandpa and make an appointment to see the eye doctor. I've thought I should have done that for a while now and so today is the day. I work today at 4 pm so I am going to have a semi busy day.

Yesterday I went to church and taught CTR 7 for the last time or at least officially the last time. Next week I will only be teaching the CTR 6 class. I am excited for the change but I will miss the children in the older class as well.

Well I am going to leave you with a youtube video and then try and sleep some more. Have a fantabulous day!

No comments: