"Am I the woman I think I am, the woman I want to be? More importantly, am I the woman the Savior needs me to be?
"
— Sheri L. Dew
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
No longer private
I was playing with the settings and decided to try my blog private for a while. Though I had no real reason to have it be private other than to try it out.
I wish they had made this game for the gamecube but they only made it for the ds. How rude!
4 comments:
I think I've seen the boys playing that game....well maybe. I am not sure.
well we don't have it. It's Chibi Robo Park Patrol. Though i do have the first Chibi Robo for Gamecube.
ok...then that must be the one I have seen them play. We will see you on the fourth!
you are coming on the fourth awesome!
Post a Comment