Saturday, July 19, 2008

Thank You

I was preparing my primary lesson for Sunday this morning and it is about saying thank you.

So I am going to say thank you to people I can think of that need thanking and I am going to continue to thank people on my blog.

Thank you to the place I work for the nice card you gave me in sympathy of my Grandpa's death. It really means a lot to me.

Thank you to my sister Becky for calling and talking to me on the phone even when she called to talk to mom.

Thanks to my mom for being so great and a great friend to talk to.

Thanks for all the hugs I have received and given to family members this week.

Thanks to the people who prepared food for our family especially in the last couple weeks.

Thanks to my great neighbors who took care of our chickens and cats and made sure our yard was being watered while we were at the hospital and away from home for the funeral and while my family was at Bear Lake.

No comments: