Thursday, July 17, 2008

Memories =0)

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! Let me know you check my blog!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

2 comments:

Becca Wecca2 said...

Of course I have a million memories!! The one I will share though is when you Candy and I would pull out the Barbies to play. You had a Ken doll, and we both had a few barbies each, and then I had the little soda fountain shop and you had the nice car. But, anyway, back to the memory. I remember that we would decide what clothes our barbies would where and put on their clothes, and then we were done and never really played anything else with them.

Girl with a Magical Name said...

yeah I remember that. We would get them already and make areas where they lived and stuff using bandanas and stuff for the floors. I remember playing school during the summer as well.