Well I am sure I could sleep but the problem is I am laying in bed thinking about the fact that I can't sleep doesn't help it just makes me wish all the more that I was sleeping. If I could log on to facebook or aol instant messenger on my laptop and actually be able to talk to people that would make a difference.
So since I haven't posted a youtube video today. I am going to find one that is fitting of my predicament and then I think I might see if I can get AIM up and running. It could be fun.
I have probably posted this song before but it is the song that always comes to mind when I am having trouble sleeping. I should do something useful like homework but I don't know if I am alert enough for that.
No comments:
Post a Comment