So it was my friend's birthday today. It was nice because I haven't seem him for a while and I was able to go to dinner with him and some other friends I hadn't seen in a while. It was nice to be able to get out and do something social again. It has been a while for that as well. We went to Garcia's and I got the seafood enchilada and ate lots of chips & salsa and even got to eat some fried ice cream. They came and sang the Garcia's version of Happy Birthday to Ben and while he acted all embarrassed as they sang and put a sombrero on his head and they gave him some fried ice cream, which he shared with me. It was slightly awkward sharing his birthday dessert. Though all and all it was fine and not really that awkward. Though I wish we would have taken pictures. Though I know someone got a picture of Ben with the sombrero on. So I hope they upload that picture to facebook.
Here is the picture. He just looks so thrilled doesn't he? =0)

Well I am going to work on some family history and then go to sleep. Today was a good day. =0)
No comments:
Post a Comment