Sunday, September 28, 2008

My Cute Primary Class


There is one more child in my class but he doesn't come very often.

Here is a quote by Elder Parley P. Pratt that was on the front of our Sacrament Meeting Program today.

"An intelligent being in the image of God, possesses every organ, attribute, sense, sympathy, affection that is possessed by God Himself...The gift of the Holy Ghost adapts itself to all these organs or attributes. It quickens all the intellectual faculties, increases, enlarges, expands and purifies all the natural passions and affections...It inspires, develops, cultivates, and matures all the fine-toned sympathies, joys, tastes, kindred feelings, and affections of our nature. It inspires virtue, kindness, goodness, tenderness, gentleness, and charity. It develops beauty of person, form, and feature. It tends to health, vigor, animation, and social feeling. It invigorates all the faculties to the physical and intellectual man. it strengthens, and gives tone to the nerves...marrow to the bone, joy to the heart, light to the eyes, music to the ears, and life to the whole being."

When I was Time Out For Women we had a panel and somebody on the panel said the following quote. I can't recall who it was but I really liked it and think it's a good idea.

"If you don't know what to do today pick up a Book of Mormon and you will be doing something you should do today and you will find out what you should do today."

1 comment:

Becca Wecca2 said...

Cute girls!!!! It sounds like I know about 50% of your class!