Monday, September 29, 2008

Cute New Shirt, Cute Hair, Homework Treat

So I got up this morning and remembered I was going to wear my new shirt and jeans today and I got to use my hair dryer this morning. I bought a hair dryer the other day because I discovered I didn't have one though I thought I did.


After work I went to Smith's because I wanted to see if there were good movies in the redbox to use my free Monday code with. I got Baby Mama. I have no idea if it will be good but maybe it will provide some entertainment. Who knows. I of course had to buy some sushi (for an after homework treat).


Then I decided I wanted some chocolate. Though I have already ate this. Yummy =0)


And I bought this cute candle. It even smells like what it looks like.


Now it is time to get back to my homework so I can watch the Redbox movie and eat my after homework snack.

1 comment:

Becca Wecca2 said...

the sushi looks really good! Which is probably surprising coming from me, (I am not a big fan of it usually) Your picture is cute too!!