Thursday, September 11, 2008

Car, Quiz, Homework.

I took my car in to get a windshield wiper fluid container put in. Apparently when I took my car in to be state inspected they found out it wasn't there. Which is funny to me because I have been getting my oil changed there for years and they say they have been putting windshield washer fluid in my car. Well, how could they be doing that if the container wasn't there. Who knows? Anyway it is nice to have that because I have never had a car where that feature has worked where you can spray your windshield to clean it. It's definitely nice for a change.

While they were installing that part I took the bus to Weber to take a map quiz for my History 1500 class. I am only in one online class right now which is a good thing because I feel like there is so much going on between work and keeping up with my class and helping my mom with little projects here and there (which I don't mind at all).

Currently I am working on reading Ch.4 from my history textbook and then I will read some webpages the instructor wants our class to read and then answer the question for my assignment. The question pretty much covers why I think astronomy and time keeping our important to civilizations, why astronomy is one of the oldest sciences, and why we have calendars.

This youtube video will give you an idea about what I am reading about today and though I haven't read anything about the 2012 mayan calendar end date yet (I don't know if I will or not), it is quite an interesting video.

No comments: