So I decided it was time to actually write something without any youtube videos or anything. I don't know what I want to write but I suppose something interesting will come out. I typically find that Monday-Wednesday are the hardest days for me to write anything probably because most of those days I am at work. I even stayed 2 extra hours yesterday so I could get some medtrays done and today I am scheduled to work for 11 hours.
Tomorrow my visiting teachers are coming at 10 am and then I am devoting the rest of the day to History homework for my one class I am taking through Online Weber. I discovered at least one neat thing and that is that parking at the Weber Davis Campus is free on Saturdays (in other words you don't need a parking pass) so I am hoping that I can take all of my tests or quizzes on Saturday for my class if not I will just take the bus to the Ogden Campus because that's much cheaper than buying a parking pass.
We will find out if today is Cafe Rio Wednesday. We had a pharmacy intern who called it that and it has kind of stuck. Though we don't always get Cafe Rio on Wednesday because not everyone wants it every Wednesday but it wouldn't bother me any. =0)
Well I best go and get ready for work. Have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment