Today started out a bit stressful. I had my 2nd midterm to take for history today. I couldn't find my student id number so I tried to log on the internet to get the number and it connected to the network but wouldn't connect to any websites. I guess I will have to have my dad check it out and see if he can figure what it is having issues especially when I was on many different networks at the hotels and had no trouble with any websites I was checking out even facebook. I have been having problems with facebook on my laptop for a while now.
I worked from 9-8:30 today. I stayed an hour and a half longer because I got in the middle of a project and didn't want to stop until I was done. I'm funny that way. I had Lean Cuisine Lasagna for lunch (if lunch is served at 3:30 pm) and afterwards I had Junior Mints and Diet Dr. Pepper. However, I still have most of Diet DP. While I am on the subject of Diet DP, Canadian Diet DP has 10 more milligrams of sodium then the American version. After work I went to Subway and got a foot long Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki on wheat with all the vegetables except jalapenos and of course my favorite cheese--pepper jack. I got oatmeal raisin cookies and Diet Coke. I still have those available to enjoy but the sandwich is gone.
I'm not sure what else I would like to write at the moment. So I am going to call this the end. I still have pictures I want to put on here but due to the uncooperativeness of my laptop or whatever the problem is that will not be happening today. I don't want to take the time to move all the pictures to this computer or to go find my mom's laptop. I hope you all are having a great day. =0)
No comments:
Post a Comment