We decided to sleep in until 10 considering we didn't get to the hotel until 3 am that night. We attempted to go to Sacrament Meeting at 11:40 am in Saginaw however the time has changed and they have been unable to get that changed on the website. We visited with someone in the family history center at the church and upon their recommendation went to the stake center in Midland. The family history center wasn't open when we got there so we went to Relief Society. Afterwards my mom and Sherry visited with some members of the ward and some missionaries. They mentioned that we should check out the Dow Library which was one block away because they had some genealogy information there. We spent a couple of hours and didn't really find much though I am glad we went. One of the ladies we talked to came to the library and asked if we had any other plans for the day and we told her we had a few cemeteries we wanted to go to. She invited us to dinner but we had to decline because we had a lot of places we wanted to go. That was really nice of her to invite us though.

We went to the cemeteries and went to the McCallum Farm in Evart. Sherry and my mom took pictures for 40 minutes in the dark. I sat in the car because I was tired and hungry. It seemed to take forever. We went up to the cemetery and they took pictures there (still dark of course).

Then we went back to Clare and got dinner at a pizza place that Duane recommended. Unfortunately the buffet had finished at 7 pm and we arrived at 9:30 pm, which was 30 minutes prior to the time they closed. They were really nice and the pizza was awesome. I should have taken a picture but I was quite hungry and the thought never even occured to me though I do have a menu from there. Though I doubt there is one anywhere else.
I used the address of the pizza place to figure out how to get to our hotel with mapquest on my phone. Isn't technology amazing?
We arrived here around 12:30 or 1:00 am. We have been preparing our stuff for our flight tomorrow and it is now almost 2:30 am. I have a few more things I want to do and then I will be going to bed so I can at least get some sleep tonight. Our flight is at 10:00 am and we should be there 2 hours early at least. We still have to check in since we don't have access to a printer.
I still have every intention of adding pictures on here though it may not be until Tuesday after work or later on in this week but it will happen. I better get to the other things I need to do so I can get some sleep. Have a great day! =0)
No comments:
Post a Comment