Yesterday in church we prepared for the primary program. It is going to be really neat. I baked potatoes for dinner. My parents had gone to see my brother and weren't home yet when we got home from church. We had potatoes with butter and/or chili and cheese. We also had green salad.
I had some interesting dreams last night. One about a lady who wanted to stay living in her house but couldn't for some reason and one of her neighbors would sneak in and keep the place looking nice. Another dream I had I had gone to somebody's house for a get together and there were a bunch of guys there and apparently I had to pick the one I liked the best. I was asking them how old their car was as my determining factor. I think I had chosen one at the end (and I know who he is in real life) but my alarm went off so I am not sure what happened.
Have a great day! I better go and get ready for work now. =0)
No comments:
Post a Comment