We then went to the Puslinch Historical Society. My mom made a bunch of copies. Sherry took lots of pictures of pictures and I copied some computer cd's to my computer that have tons of information and pictures on them. I didn't know what to do after that so I took some pictures of pictures with my phone as well though I am sure Sherry's are better quality.

After that we went to a Chinese Food Restaurant. I can't remember the name of it at the moment but I have a menu from there. The food was awesome and we had a ton leftover. It's sitting here in our fridge in our hotel room.
We came back to the hotel and we were sorting through all the papers my mom had copied at the historical society. Duane knocked on our door and he came in and we started visiting and stuff. A little bit later Jean joined us. We have been meeting out in the lobby but ended up meeting in our room last night which was great and fun as well. We exchanged all the pictures we have taken so far and put them on memory sticks and laptops and all that fun stuff. So now I have plenty of pictures to put on here. I have to look through them and decide which ones to use for this entry.
My mom and Sherry went to get our flat tire fixed so we can actually drive our rental car today (Thanks to Duane for being such a great chaffeur). They are going to get some pictures at the house my mom went upstairs in. They both didn't have their cameras when we went the last time and wanted to return to get some pictures.I began packing but all of my stuff is pretty much packed so now my mom and Sherry just need to return so we can get all packed up to check out at 11 am (which is in 1 hour and 20 minutes).
Have a great day! =0)

No comments:
Post a Comment