Saturday, October 25, 2008

Today

My sister and her family are visiting. They came to the cub scout spaghetti dinner last night. I talked to a friend from high school there. I bid on two things in the silent auction they had and got them both. They had decorations. Here are pictures of the decorations I got. The peanut butter bars and cookies are upstairs. The money from the auction went to help the scouts.

I have been quite tired with this cold that I have. I have had a hard time finding the motivation to work on my homework. I thought I had a primary lesson to prepare today but I looked at the schedule and I don't because the next two weeks we will be preparing for the primary program. =0)
I want to go to the library today before they close and get some books they have waiting for me there and I have a cd to return as well. Though I will probably wait until Monday after work. Below is a picture of things I'd like to do today as well.
Well I am going to go get started. Though I'd rather just turn on the tv and spend the day watching the shows I have recorded on the dvr but I won't.
Have a great day! =0)

No comments: