Thursday, October 23, 2008

Vacation Wrap-up


I have some more pictures I would like to add from our vacation. Most of these pictures are from Monday, the day we flew home.

At the Denver Airport, waiting for our next flight which wasn't for another 3 hours or so. The people sitting behind them were from Finland and had just been to Salt Lake City.

Our Carryons

View from the window of our plane. We had a 20 minute delay because there were a number people on a different flight that was running late and we were waiting for them.

My entertainment choice while waiting for takeoff. Shortly after takeoff you have to swipe your credit card to pay $5.99 to continue watching.

Picture taken in the air. Don't worry my cell phone was on airplane mode.

Plane landing in Salt Lake City

Bountiful

Closeup view of mountains in Farmington

Our vacation was so much fun and we got a lot of information. We definitely didn't want to leave. The day after we returned I had a midterm to take and worked pretty much all day. It started off a bit stressful but it got better.

Yesterday I worked from 9-8. Mark complimented me on my coat. He said he liked it. He does some deliveries for the pharmacy. I got all of return to stock done and it took all day. I went to Smith's after work and bought sushi and socks. I also bought some other things but I liked the idea of only buying things that start with an s. I only went to buy the sushi but bought a bit more. =0)

I am going to spend the day working on homework, laundry, and other things.

Have a great day!

No comments: