Thursday, October 30, 2008

Crazy Eights

My friend Corey from work tagged me. She didn't officially tag me on her blog but she told me at work I could consider myself tagged.

Eight TV shows I like to watch:
1. Chuck
2. Bones
3. Ghost Whisperer
4. Life
5. Ugly Betty
6. 7th Heaven
7. One Tree Hill
8. Medium
(I have many other shows that I watch. I just listed the first 8 that I though of.)

Eight Restaurants I like to eat at:
1. Papa John's
2. Cafe Rio
3. Wingers
4. Panda Express
5. Subway
6. Arby's
7. Garcia's
8. Chang's Chopstix
(In no particular order, just in order of when they came to mind or when I could remember the name of the restaurant)

Eight things that happened today:
1. Woke up at 5:18 am but didn't want to get up even though I felt wide awake, I went back to sleep
2. My sister went to the dentist and had to get 2 teeth pulled
3. Worked on laundry
4. Worked on homework
5. Watched a you tube video about Terra Cotta (see previous post)
6. Had Chili with tomatoes for lunch
7. Didn't have to work
8. Posted 2 Blog Entries

Eight things I'm looking forward to:
1. The End of this Semester
2. Reading Eclipse (if I ever get time)
3. Working on Family History (if I ever get time)
4. Getting all of television shows watched that are recorded on the DVR (wish me luck)
5. Learning about Scotland
6. The Upcoming Moving Clocks Back an Hour (Daylight Savings Time)
7. Christmas
8. Getting over my cold

Eight things on my wish list:
1. Go to Canada again
2. A New TV
3. Go to Scotland
4. Go to Florida (Disney World etc.)
5. Go to New York again
6. Go to Finland
7. All of my music would be magically uploaded to my laptop =0)
8. Go to Russia

Eight people I tag:
1. Becky
2. My Mom Sandy
3. Trisha
4. Jenn
5. Julie
6. Jon
7. Emily
8. Daniel

1 comment:

Trisha said...

YUCK! I was never good at this game! I will do my best..but it may take a couple days. Thanks for thinking of me.