Sunday, March 30, 2008

A Fairly Good Sunday

I taught my first primary lesson today. I believe it went quite well. Even though I had a headache all throughout church. Luckily it didn't get too bad and I didn't even notice it during my lesson. I think I was blessed in that regard even though it did seem to me that the children in primary were more active and loud today which probably was more my headache related. After I got home from church my headache began to bother me much worse than it ever did at church. It got to the point that I had to go down to my room and take some excedrin and lay down and clothes my eyes. I fell asleep for a few hours and I am awake now obviously but I still feel a little weak or something. I think I am going to go brush my teeth and lay back down and watch television for awhile until I fall asleep again.


I saw this animated picture of Simon and just had to share it with you all. This reflects more how I feel about my headache. The rest of my Sunday was fabulous.

No comments: