Saturday, March 29, 2008

High Five at the Pharmacy

Yeah so I received a high five from the pharmacy manager today for doing all the medtrays today! =0) It was an awesome feeling.

I get to teach my first primary lesson tomorrow. I am excited and nervous all wrapped into one. I think the main reason I am nervous is because I haven't done it before. Though I feel prepared so I'm not that nervous.

I am very tired and really should be curled up in bed sleeping but I am attempting to get a vague idea of what I should do for food storage. Sure I am still living with my parents (and paying monthly rent) but now is a great time to get a good start on it before I move out again.

After I get a vague idea of what I am doing it will be time to sleep until I wake up tomorrow whenever that is. That is the nice thing about having church at 2 in the afternoon you can sleep in.

No comments: